Beautiful Off-grid Bus ConversionAdd to Favourites
call or text
This is an amazing bus ready to step into and drive away today. Everything you need is ready for your next adventure, whether you're looking for a weekend getaway or going full time like we did in it for the last 16 months. This bus has has been all over the West and all the way down to the tip of Baja Sur, Mexico.
Here are some details:
- 1995 Thomas Built Saf-t-liner
- 95K miles - This is very low mileage and it runs fantastic.
- Titled as motorhome in Washington.
- Cummins 8.3 Turbo Diesel Engine (rear engine pusher)
- Allison Transmission
- 600 watts of solar on top with Renogy Rover 40a MPPT charge controller
- 450AH @12volt battery bank (5400 watt hours) (4) 6v 250AH AGM VMaxx Charge tanks wired in series
- AIMS Corp 24v 2000w/6000w peak pure sine inverter
- LED lighting
- 110 volt outlets throughout
- 12v powered usb charging at desk in bedroom
- 45 gallon fresh water tank
- 45 gallon grey tank
- Tankless propane hot water heater
- (4) 6 gallon jugs for extra fresh water
- 3 stage sediment/carbon filter with 4th stage UV sterilization
- Nature's Head Composting Toilet
- Full size bed in bedroom with locking door.
- 2 bunk beds with full length thin twin (30" wide) mattreses.
- Sofa sleeps adult comfortably.
- Table can convert to bed for a child.
We are including lots of extras in this as well. Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Evaportive cooler
- Big Buddy propane heater
- much more
Why are we selling? Great question. The main reason is that we want to continue our adventures traveling, but need a more nimble vehicle. We are planning on a small cargo van conversion so we can also use as a vehicle to get in and around towns. This next reason may seem silly, but it's true. The bus is so damn comfortable we spend more time in it that we'd like. We want to force ourselves out of the vehicle and into the cultures of the places we visit.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to reach out and ask!
Most Popular Skoolie Interviews
National Parks pin and patch freelance artist converts a short school bus into a boho chic skoolie. ~School Bus Conversion… Read More
Mom knows best. Lexi learned everything she needed to know about converting her school bus into a tiny home from… Read More